Blogspot or domain.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hd2d

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
What would be better? Single niche on blogspot (nichekeyword.blogspot.com), custom landing page etc. or domain for many niches like (gamehacks/nicecheyword)?

hd2d

Reaction score
For big niches I will buy domain (nichename.com). First I have to find "big niche" that will generate me good money.
Lets focus on saturated/unsaturated typical game niches now. I have to start earn first.

Atlantis

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Depends on how much you have to spend. I recommend a paid domain + hosting, but others swear by Blogger.

arkmayl7

Reaction score
use blogger first as a test bed, and if the niche convert well, then buy a domain.

arkmayl7

Reaction score
krogertek said:
It seems that lately, if anyone has noticed, a lot of .blogspot.com get to the 1st page of google.

Is it just me or is this a fact?

yeah it is a fact. google algorithm for penguin 2.0 is heading toward freshness. so, it pushed down non update authority website down and make a small website update regularly rank back up.

Top Bottom