Blogger or WordPress?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Clarke88

Reaction score
What do you recommend to display a LP. I've heard some say that blog ranks faster and I've also seen some useful plugin's for wordpress that can help you rank your LP. I would like to hear your options on this and what would be the best choice.

Pierre

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
If you're talking about blogger and wordpress.com then go with blogger, from my own experience it ranks better, also you can add a custom domain for free, on wordpress.com it's a paid upgrade.
And if you mean blogger vs a hosted wordpress then go with wordpress, it's always better to have full control of your site and you can install any plugin.

djkrmak02

Reaction score
Peter said:
If you're talking about blogger and wordpress.com then go with blogger, from my own experience it ranks better, also you can add a custom domain for free, on wordpress.com it's a paid upgrade.
And if you mean blogger vs a hosted wordpress then go with wordpress, it's always better to have full control of your site and you can install any plugin.

is it good to have custom domain name or default is better?

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
Peter said:

is it good to have custom domain name or default is better?

Domain name, of course :) Look's more professional.

boghi

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
In my opinion wordpress look clear than blogger.Many people posted their fake programs,hacks,ransomwares on blogger ,so it isn't so trustful as wordpress .About domain ,of course if you'll have your .com domain conversion will be better because users will trust you more :)

Top Bottom