Blogger or Wordpress Blog ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

TheMozak

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Share your opinion. Is it better to use blogger as a landing page or wordpress blog. What do you think ?

TheTwistedHat

Reaction score
Listen, i depends how you plan to get traffic and about the niche. There is sometimes no need for blogger or wordpress you can use a custom made html/css page, like 5 page max.
Like for games if you are using youtube then for me what the best to buy a domain name or get a free sub-domain and make a cool looking landing page and get high CR.
But again it depends on the niche (saturated or not ) and many more factors.

To answer you question i would go with blogger i am using it and it never let me down :)

staffer

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
TheMozak said:
Share your opinion. Is it better to use blogger as a landing page or wordpress blog. What do you think ?

Google owns blogger so it's natural it would rank it's properties more and give more weight to it. But google loves wordpress too because of the simple fact wordress has lot of functionality plus with the help of right plugins you can make a very good site in the eyes of user and of course google also

Top Bottom