Blogger help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

kalekoppen

Reaction score
Hey guys I got a really weird problem. In The firefox browser these dots show up just behind the text but whenever I move over to Internet explorer they all center on the left side of the page. I tried everything to fix this but it just aint working.

15pkfbn.png

any1 got a solution???

kalekoppen

Reaction score
How come it only messes up in IE and not in firefox then?

djkrmak02 said:
it looks like that you have bullet list clicked in blogger

I know I have bullet list checked in blogger but in IE the bullets are completply on the left side of the page and in Firefox they are right infront of the text. This is my problem and I cant manage to fix it.

EDIT: in google chrome the dots are also on the left side of the page...

kalekoppen

Reaction score
djkrmak02 said:
ok, i thought that you accidentally clicked bullet list, don't know how to fix that, maybe try to remove formatting and try again

already tried... I googled it and the problem seems to occur to more people but couldn't find a solution yet

Top Bottom