Blogger alternative?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

RiFF

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm done using subdomains. I want to buy a wordpress blog because they allow you to upload custom templates.
I want to ask what people think of wordpress and if there is something better out there. Also what is a cheap host that I can use.

I'm sorry if these questions don't make sense. I'm new to this.

Supreme

Reaction score
never used wordpress but i heard good things about it.

you can also use weebly,wix or webs.

try them out and see which you like the best.

Marvin

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Just install wordpress, then put on a nice theme and you're set. You don't have to worry about it getting removed lol.

kinlee

Reaction score
You can't go wrong with wordpress. I personally use it myself for some of my PPD related sites and it works well.

spiritfly

Reaction score
Wordpress all the way! It's easy and quick to install. Lot's of info on the net, and the theme choice is enormous! Just go with wordpress, it's pretty much a standard to know these days!

kalekoppen

Reaction score
if you don't have money to spend blogger is the way to go. easy to rank etc. Word press is a little bit harder to understand everything about and I believe the ranking is different to but I don't know for sure.

OMGWTFISTHIS

Reaction score
I personally use blogger, never had a problem with it, but then again I've been using it for a little over 2 years, learned many things with it.

You can indeed install custom themes on Blogspot, but there is no true internal GUI to make the theme 'personal' to your needs, you'll have to design everything and edit all CSS/DIV's inside the XML template.

Atlantis

Reaction score
Wordpress is in my opinion the best simplest option you can use. If you need a good cheap host, PM me, I have a discount coupon for the first month free.

arkmayl7

Reaction score
go to frogcp.com, grab a subdomain for free.. then install wordpress autoinstaller is available..

Top Bottom