Blank Referrer?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Soup

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
What exactly is a blank referrer and how do you do it?

Pierre

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
A blank referrer is a visit that didn't generate from a link on some other website, for example if you search on google and click on a link, the referrer will be google.com and the same applies for any other website, but when you enter the link directly and navigate that's a blank referrer, for example I get a blank referrer because my link is in my GUI.

I think you can also use URL shorteners like bit.ly

vovler

Reaction score
black referrer means or they opened ur site in a new tab, like copy paste the link. or they got redirected from a site that deletes the referrer.
Basically it's the website before they got on yours

Soup

Reaction score
Let's say I do this;
File they want needs password.
I make a Pastebin post that says you can get the password from here and put the locked link in it.
And since they can't click links in a Pastebin post since they aren't hyperlinked(I don't think), and they have to copy and paste it in the address bar, does that mean it's a blank refer?

thatguy2008

Reaction score
No, it just means that the refer will be the last place the traffic has just visited or came from. In order to blank the refer, the source of the traffic literally needs to be scrubbed away, using code. It's best to use a source like bit/ly, a wp plugin, or your own code to do this consistently, because each web browser acts differently according to individual settings and the make.

Pierre

Reaction score
Soup said:
Let's say I do this;
File they want needs password.
I make a Pastebin post that says you can get the password from here and put the locked link in it.
And since they can't click links in a Pastebin post since they aren't hyperlinked(I don't think), and they have to copy and paste it in the address bar, does that mean it's a blank refer?

Yes if they copy and paste the link it's a blank referrer.

CarStar

Reaction score
the most simple way on how to hide refer link is to use blankrefer.com. its pretty much plug and play or try to google "blank refer"

klaatu97

Reaction score
For example who click a link on a .exe has a blank, super blank reffer ahah

Top Bottom