Blamads.com Review

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

GlockAmok

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
From the look of it blamads looks like a great and amazing site, I believed that too.

Well it was fantastic at first, but then something happend, the company cant pay anymore so now its a scam network.

Everytime you contact the support about you haven't received payment you get the reply: "we apologize, we send the money now!"

But you will never receive the payment.

I'm not the only victim:
https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/blamads-is-a-big-scam-with-proof.2503624/
http://nuclearrambo.com/wordpress/blamads-scam/
http://www.cpafix.com/f35/blamads-scam-blam-ripped-me-off-over-$700-3038/

and it continues...

DO NOT USE BLAMADS

B

Bok1ca

They are scamming since few months. I didn't get paid too and i left them. I have friends aff managers at Blamads that didn't get paid too. :/

Just don't use Blamads.

GlockAmok

Reaction score
Bok1ca said:
They are scamming since few months. I didn't get paid too and i left them. I have friends aff managers at Blamads that didn't get paid too. :/

Just don't use Blamads.

is it Goutham? Cause I know he left blamads

B

Bok1ca

GlockAmok said:
Bok1ca said:

Just don't use Blamads.

Yes it's Goutham, he left BAds few months ago.

GlockAmok

Reaction score
Bok1ca said:
GlockAmok said:
Bok1ca said:

Just don't use Blamads.

Yes it's Goutham, he left BAds few months ago.

I love Goutham he's so friendly and gladly stick around to chat :) the only good part about blamads left :grin:

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I guess their ToS says that they have the ability to ban you without a reason at any time? That sucks, else you would be able to sue them :P

BTMSupport

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I believe they closed up shop from what I heard... Not sure what's going on there anymore.

Top Bottom