[Blackhat]PPD Ebook - The Wordpress Method

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
No download, just a link.

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

PPDavid

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
8 thanks and no replies... It keeps pissing me off, thanks for sharing this HQ Ebook!

Wakanda

Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:
Post a virus scan please btw thanks you the share :)

You can read this ebook online. virusscans needed only for downloads?

I can't read it online. Then I click to the link it pops up the download window :( So I think that you should post a virus scan. I know that you aren't trying to infect someone but this is the rule.

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Wakanda said:
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:

I can't read it online. Then I click to the link it pops up the download window :( So I think that you should post a virus scan. I know that you aren't trying to infect someone but this is the rule.

I understand you, but i still asking myself how can a pdf file be infected :D

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:

By binding it with an infected .exe ?
Anyway, thanks for the share

Wakanda

Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:
Moneycoach said:
Wakanda said:

Check this my friend then you tell me :)
http://--- Forum discussions and pr...ort" button below to report this message. --- . net/showthread.php?pid=29639506

Top Bottom