Big To-Do tomorrow! Youtube takeover.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

User

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Big one tomorrow guys. After not getting much from 1 video and FileFire, I am beginning to take PPD/CPA really serious.I have made 22 generators myself ,have to make 22+ videos tomorrow and a channel for each. Few are saturated. I also have to work on my blogger to upload them to gain some traffic. Also moving from Filefire to AWM. Lots to do, any advice is great. I am wondering if I should make a blogger for each niche? Also recently got my video stolen :/ so I placed my blogger in most generators so it will be noticed, hope these stop the thieves for the while. They are all related so can be uploaded on one blogger but I am trying to maximize profits and traffic. Also will 1 video per niche do it? I recently saw a thread saying 3 videos are great as they can focus on more keywords. I am going to rest. Can't wait to hear you guys advice and help tomorrow. I am hoping to be very productive tomorrow! Cheers~!

Adorkable

Reaction score
Watermark all of your video, not hard to do man.

3 videos are great because they connect to each other and link to the 4th video which is the main video.
Some kinda video cycle or something.

Basically backlinking.

Jim Newman

Reaction score
Good luck with man I struggle to make like 1 video a day, boosting all those videos will be the biggest pain in the ass tho. Should make bank if done right. :)

Ignore

Reaction score
Goodluck man :)
Hopefully you'll earn tons

Gedeon

Reaction score
bearthepanda said:
Work smart
Not work hard

Yeah, I agree on this totally. I also like to keep things simple. Don't overthink it guys, just do it.

God

Reaction score
Thats a lot of work, I hope you can get all of that done. I guess I have to learn to be more patient.

imasmarku

Reaction score
When I did $100/day I had about 25-30 niches, 5-10 videos each (per channel) but now I'm doing 3 per niche, its enough. So just make unique copies of your 1 niche videos and upload them as well just target different keywords ofc with different tags.

Also you can mix the video niches so you can still have 22 channels but on every channel have 3 videos of 3 different niches. That way if one of your channels goes down you don't lose all traffic to a specific niche.

User

Reaction score
Just little update guys, started working now I have all videos, need to edit them and I have worked on my blogger now it looks more legit. Taking a break before start editing and uploading. Cheers.

Top Bottom