Beta Key Generator - PHP

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Thanks.

I personally advice to add it on an "information page", different from the index page.
It will permit you to have enough space on your index, and to choose an appropriated style for the generated key.
 

Draguny

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
356
Reaction score
2
This can be interesting.
Do you also know about the scripts which say "You need X clicks on your links to procceed"

Can you code that in PHP/Mysql?
I think that can potentially help out some marketers
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Draguny said:
This can be interesting.
Do you also know about the scripts which say "You need X clicks on your links to procceed"

Can you code that in PHP/Mysql?
I think that can potentially help out some marketers

I suppose that X is a decreasing number ?
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
dkmlg said:
nubi questions , how to use it ? thanks

Simply paste the code in a .php file.
You must also know that a .php file can only work when it's hosted.

Or, if you have a Mac, you can use Coda 2 to preview it.
 

Draguny

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
356
Reaction score
2
Vαηιту said:
Draguny said:
This can be interesting.
Do you also know about the scripts which say "You need X clicks on your links to procceed"

Can you code that in PHP/Mysql?
I think that can potentially help out some marketers

I suppose that X is a decreasing number ?

Yes, I'm sure you saw that before.
Sending the reflink to someone and then they click it and your counter goes up so you need one less to continue on the website
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Draguny said:
Vαηιту said:
Draguny said:
This can be interesting.
Do you also know about the scripts which say "You need X clicks on your links to procceed"

Can you code that in PHP/Mysql?
I think that can potentially help out some marketers

I suppose that X is a decreasing number ?

Yes, I'm sure you saw that before.
Sending the reflink to someone and then they click it and your counter goes up so you need one less to continue on the website

Do you have a concrete example ? Like a link or something ?
 

Draguny

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
356
Reaction score
2
Would I use one I would most-likely spoil someones niche, which I don't want to.

Just imagine it.

A box with your reflink.. something like , domain.com/ref=1290109 (some ID which is unique to you)
A counter which counts how many people with unique IPs clicked on your reflink.

Now you send it to people as soon as the counter reached the needed value X, like 10 clicks, you unlock a "CONTINUE" button.


It's a nice way of beeing more viral.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom