Best way to go viral on Facebook?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Bandit

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm going to try and build a stable community and hit them with some content locking later on. I have a very popular brand with a huge following, what is the best way to go viral on Facebook? I'm going to hit them with some cheap ad's to hopefully build a pretty targeted audience, and perhaps I can get them to share some posts. Any other ideas on the subject?

Geyser

Reaction score
The "Tag a friend who loves ..." works like a charm.

Let's say your page is on iOS 7 for example.

Simply create a status like:

Tag a friend who loves iOS 7! #ios7 #apple

It will attract a lot of viral traffic due to people commenting and tagging their friends.

Bandit

Reaction score
Geyser said:
The "Tag a friend who loves ..." works like a charm.

Let's say your page is on iOS 7 for example.

Simply create a status like:

Tag a friend who loves iOS 7! #ios7 #apple

It will attract a lot of viral traffic due to people commenting and tagging their friends.

That's a solid idea..I bet that could get a ton of people attracted to that. Thanks!

boghi

Reaction score
Also a good idea will be to post some photos of a brand for example "samsung" and write a status smth like this "If you love Samsung hit like button ,so we can see how much people are with us"

Top Bottom