Best PPD Network?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Best Network

• Total voters

venomv1

Reaction score
I already tried another network, and to say that I had a terrible experience wouldn't do it justice. Therefore, I have moved my files to Dreamcash, and I have a really nice CR. I've been hearing good things about FileIce and Sharecash, and I'm thinking about maybe switching to one of those. My main question is, which of the three Networks offers the best CR Rate. Which Network has the easiest offers for people to complete?

Thank You.

venomv1

Reaction score
tenover said:
PPD ? CleanFiles Of Course :)

How are your earnings on CleanFiles?

marko15b said:
why you open new thread??someone yesterday was open same thread

My question is different. I'm asking which of the three networks in the polls have the best CR Rate.

DeJohn

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My suggestion is to split your traffic or test all networks one by one for some days/weeks. Do this for a few times because a network may not convert really well when you are testing and and will create a wrong opinion about it. After that compare the results.

JohnWick

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
For me fileice, very easy to use

frank_haryton

Reaction score
I will vote fileice.
I really like it and high conv rate.

- Frank
sig.jpg
sig2.jpg