Best Content locker header message

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
For you what is the best header message on a content/link/download locker to force users to do the survey?

Dont answer "it depends on the niche", just simply answer the question.

wipoonfire

Reaction score
Fierce said:
For you what is the best header message on a content/link/download locker to force users to do the survey?

Ah.., I'm looking for this too.
But it can be not actually depend on the niche but depend on the market type.

Like if you put Locker in Facebook before, the widget will design with FB theme (blue,etc) and Header will be Like
"Security Check" "Complete 30 Seconds Security check below to Verify you are Human" - people will take it like insert recaptcha.

Yesterday I try to use it on one of my game cheat niche, clicks was high but No Convertion.

I put another one like "Complete an Offer to Continue" "Please Complete only one Offer below to View Full Cheats"
The clicks was low, but the CR was high.

That's maybe more option, hope someone can suggest more..

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
wipoonfire said:
Fierce said:

Ah.., I'm looking for this too.
But it can be not actually depend on the niche but depend on the market type.

Like if you put Locker in Facebook before, the widget will design with FB theme (blue,etc) and Header will be Like
"Security Check" "Complete 30 Seconds Security check below to Verify you are Human" - people will take it like insert recaptcha.

Yesterday I try to use it on one of my game cheat niche, clicks was high but No Convertion.

I put another one like "Complete an Offer to Continue" "Please Complete only one Offer below to View Full Cheats"
The clicks was low, but the CR was high.

That's maybe more option, hope someone can suggest more..

Thanks for your comment bro.
Upping this so some members will share what works best.

vuli

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
yup, I was asking my self about this too. So far I am using default messages but are not so good.

Top Bottom