Banned from Cleanfiles, $100 pending payment

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DaN

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi,
I just thought I would post my honest opinion about CleanFiles...

I Was using CleanFiles for about a year, I thought they was a great network I had no issues with them at all... But out of the blue I got a ban stating "Account suspended for abnormally high click through rates with consistency. Traffic quality is too poor to continue with Cleanfiles."
I'm not entirley sure what that means but I've never sent any fake traffic and all of my niches are HQ!

I Sent them multiple emails and PM'ed him on another forum but I've just been ignored completely.. I've heard alot of people getting banned from CF with pending payments! I'm not trashing them I'm just letting people know...

Diem

Reaction score
Did you write on forum and show them how do you drive traffic? Im sure they will unban you unless you are legit.

Moneymaker127

Reaction score
I was having a similiar issue. It was probably the auto-bot. Just give the admins time to tend to your case. I had a mini heart attack as well when I get accidental banned . But now its being resolved. Cleanfiles is a VERY good network. This new robot is like a secret service agent lol. But that's a good thing because it catches a majority of people that do scam and fraud. Just wait until you hear something.

DaN

Reaction score
Diem said:
Did you write on forum and show them how do you drive traffic? Im sure they will unban you unless you are legit.

I am also banned from the CleanFiles Forums

Moneymaker127 said:
I was having a similiar issue. It was probably the auto-bot. Just give the admins time to tend to your case. I had a mini heart attack as well when I get accidental banned . But now its being resolved. Cleanfiles is a VERY good network. This new robot is like a secret service agent lol. But that's a good thing because it catches a majority of people that do scam and fraud. Just wait until you hear something.

I was banned about 3-4 weeks ago and I sent them enough emails and PM's... It just seems like they have took my money and ran! :( I worked so hard to get that aswell!

BaStan

Reaction score
I've read some days ago on the CF forum that the admin will introduce some auto-ban system ,but it will be in beta mode so there's might be some users who will be banned by the system but don't worry .If you were honest and don't work in some black ways you will get back your account ;)

PS: Just think about : They don't afford that some random user with just 100$ in account is not being paid.So just relax and wait an response from them ;)

Moneymaker127

Reaction score
BaStan said:
I've read some days ago on the CF forum that the admin will introduce some auto-ban system ,but it will be in beta mode so there's might be some users who will be banned by the system but don't worry .If you were honest and don't work in some black ways you will get back your account ;)
This. That bot has greatly reduced frauders though. So its a small price to pay when legit users accidentally get banned. Just be patient. If your 100% clean you will be unbanned

iVirus

Reaction score
What is your username? I'll look into it. And yes, it was an automatic ban. If you are a legit user you have nothing to worry about

DaN

Reaction score
My username is: dmxsta
Okay thanks iVirus

DaN

Reaction score
Any news on what's going on ivirus?

ExpEngineer

Reaction score
Hello ,
I'm having a similar problem about +1 year ago and my account is banned after a 50$ pending payment running , once a time a tried to login but a message poped up and said that my account is banned for fraudulance , While I worked Hard to get that money , is this is the way that you treat your Loyalty members with CleanFiles !!!!

Top Bottom