Bad day for me or Everyone?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey There,

I am into Cleanfiles and I was earning 5 to 15 Dollars regularly on Cleanfiles. But today (According to Cleanfiles Server time) I had only two downloads which made me just .50 Cents.

Its just less than one hour left for next day. I am seriously feeling ashamed. I spent my whole night reading here and there making checklist. Confirmed everything but I found nothing wrong.

I got quality clicks and impressions atleast enough to earn 5 Dollars but I didnt made. Please someone confirm if it is same for you today?

Thanks

Razer12

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Might of been just a bad day. Wait til tomorrow if it keeps up you might of lost rankings in something. Just remember if you see for example your Youtube video is ranked #1 still its ranked for that country that your in only #1. The rankings don't stay the same for all countries so you could of deranked in a different country.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Might been just a bad day for you, don't worry, switch your network, go to adnooka and optimize your offers.

adidam

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
Might been just a bad day for you, don't worry, switch your network, go to adnooka and optimize your offers.

Why you always prefer Adnooka over AWM or BTM?

Anything secret about that you want to share? :P

Thanks

User

Reaction score
Bad day , I don't think you should switch networks until you found out if it is the Site affecting your earnings.

Diem

Reaction score
0,71 EPC , 50$ today for me , very satisfied.

Heraclitus

Reaction score
adidam said:
IndeXer said:

Thanks

It has PPD features and i easy to get accepted. Also some members like me have weekly payments for life because they joined on May.. <3

AdWorkMedia is way better than Adnooka as it has almost everything and it simply better. Although I like Adnooka cause I'm used to it + it's simple, + it has PPD features and + I got weekly payments.

On topic. Everybody has good and bad days you can't thing it is all of us having a bad day lol. Some times you just have to wait couple of days to get better stats.

adidam

Reaction score
Heraclitus said:
adidam said:
IndeXer said:

Thanks

It has PPD features and i easy to get accepted. Also some members like me have weekly payments for life because they joined on May.. <3

AdWorkMedia is way better than Adnooka as it has almost everything and it simply better. Although I like Adnooka cause I'm used to it + it's simple, + it has PPD features and + I got weekly payments.

On topic. Everybody has good and bad days you can't thing it is all of us having a bad day lol. Some times you just have to wait couple of days to get better stats.

Okay. Thanks for the reply. It's awesome to know adnooka is having PPD :)

Top Bottom