Backlinks

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

kalekoppen

Reaction score
Hey guys,

I created a multi niche a few weeks ago and I have been promoting it with YouTube videos. during that time I was reading a lot about Backlinks to get your website higher in Google rankings but I never quite understood how to make backlinks.

Is there anyone out here who wants to teach me a little bit about backlinks and how to implant them, I don't expect spoon-feeding but just the basics would be nice. I learn fast.

Maybe a link to a forum post with some clear guidance on the subject. or some private help.

Thanks in advance,

Kalekoppen :cool:

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Do you want to learn about backlinks to your video or for website?

kalekoppen

Reaction score
BaStan said:

well my main focus is my website. but I want to get safe backlinks not the once that hurt my ranking. I literary spend whole day reading about SEO but I seriously don't get it xD

BaStan

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
BaStan said:

well my main focus is my website. but I want to get safe backlinks not the once that hurt my ranking. I literary spend whole day reading about SEO but I seriously don't get it xD

If you target your website just begin slowly with creating some quality backlinks(blog comments on HQ website-scrapebox)

kalekoppen

Reaction score
BaStan said:
kalekoppen said:
BaStan said:

If you target your website just begin slowly with creating some quality backlinks(blog comments on HQ website-scrapebox)

Thanks, do I have to focus on blogs that have the same subject as I have or not ?

BaStan

Reaction score
Yes this would be high quality and relevant backlinks

BaStan

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
BaStan said:
Yes this would be high quality and relevant backlinks