Backlinks?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Erki

Reaction score
So I know nothing about them.
Should I buy them for my Video?
My website?
What backlinks should I buy and how much?
Link me where I could buy some good backlinks.
Thank you!

fatality

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Depends on if you are trying to rank your website or your video or both. Websites are usually harder to rank.
The quality of backlinks to YouTube videos don't matter as much so you could try fiverr. However, for websites, you need HQ backlinks so fiverr would not work.

No Fear

Reaction score
If you want to buy backlinks for your website you're going to have to invest a good amount of cash. You can't just buy backlinks for your site for $5, because they will be low quality and will probably get you deranked or maybe deindexed. Search for quality services on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---. I just bought a SEO package for my site for $120. It was a regular $200 and something but I got 40% off. Remember when building backlinks for a website, quality over quantity is what matters, even if it costs more. As for a YouTube, video, you can blast that bitch with any kind of backlinks you want.

Erki

Reaction score
But what people mean by pinging the backlinks?
If I buy backlinks I will get some links aswell I must ping?
Link me some good fiverr backlinks to boost my youtube video.

No Fear

Reaction score
Dude search for it yourself, that's how all of us find good gigs. I have never used backlinks from fiverr. Just search backlinks in the search bar and click on high rating. Find one that best suits you. A lot of services ping the backlinks for you, but you need to make sure.

Erki

Reaction score
I just buy them that's it?
How do I make sure?
The more backlinks the better? Or what?

hammerK

Reaction score
quality over quantity is what matters
is what he said and thats true! youtube is another thing. youtube is owned by google and you can create as much bl´s as you want for your video, google won´t penalize themselves..

Erki

Reaction score
But I have no idea what backlinks I should get.
I don't know what are PR1 PR2 etc.
550 High Quality Wikilinks?
1000 Contextual backlinks on PR2+ Wikis?
100+ High Pr one way anchored backlinks to any url rank Amazon Book, Youtube Video, Facebook Fanpage, YT Channel, or anything?
Thanks!

Top Bottom