Backlinking process?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

bumppy5

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Ok,
I am really confused right now. I made tons of backlinks on No hands SEO but none of them are showing up. So then I heard that you need to ping them for it to count to your backlinks. How exactly does the pinging process work for these backlinks? Do I just enter the backlink url into a pinger and it will be like magic? I really need help with this...

I am using ahrefs.com to check.

BaStan

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
pinging process - spiders and crawlers from google reach your backlink
my recomandation: Linkcious

indexing process - when actually spiders and crawlers see qualiti in your backlinks and index them in google (you can check if one backlink is indexed but typing the link in google search ;) )
my recomandation: www.indexification.com -credits to Hawk ;)

Marvin

Reaction score
I don't recommend No hands seo because that thing just spams the sh*t out of platforms.
@BaStan is correct, you'll want an third party indexing service. Indexifcation is good, it can dripfeed links and even shows you if your links are bad.

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Nohands seo is the shittiest tool I ever saw till now, it does nothing other than wasting your time.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Linklicious has a free plan, I use it with No hands seo. but i have a custom index site lists for my NHS. Some of my backlinks are indexed within hours. I have 0 backlink this morning and after i ran my NHS overnight, I ping and index the backlinks it created and then 38 verified backlinks showed up on ahrefs.com. Im using a cracked NHS.

alexparris

Reaction score
i Actually have dought does this No Hands Seo Software Works Good ?

vahnz13

Reaction score
You better go with GSA SER man. It's really awesome tool so far and it updated frequently. ~ just my ¢2

xcarbon

Reaction score
IndeXer said:
Nohands seo is the shittiest tool I ever saw till now, it does nothing other than wasting your time.

NHS is like an m-16, in the hands of a baby its useless, but in the hands of a soldier its effective.

Top Bottom