Backlink Beast 1.0.39

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

arkmayl7

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Steps for Installation

Step 1: Install the setup given in rar file
Step 2: Copy the patch in original folder
Step 3: Register with any email and license key
Step 4: Please Do reply in this thread if its working for you so that others will also know that its working

table2.png

Salespage:

http://www.backlinkbeast.com/

Download:

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Virustotal:

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/...d6728175950e4ce43b751d5a/analysis/1376166346/

SHA256: 6aa475b37301b7f2ec0c88d3a0f2ae98fec8cbabd6728175950e4ce43b751d5a
File name: BakBeast.rar
Detection ratio: 0 / 45
Analysis date: 2013-08-10 20:25:46 UTC ( 4 weeks, 1 day ago )

Thor

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
its a very standard tool - make a campaign for ur site, and it blasts shit at it.. its okay, not the greatest. I would rather SEnuke or UD

xujambambam

Reaction score
Actually I am using this program and if you use it in right way, good results are coming up. Never used senuke or something, going well with this one. Thank you.

BaStan

Reaction score
Is this version updated?I mean If the version of this is old there's no point downloading this :smile:

arkmayl7

Reaction score
BaStan said:
Is this version updated?I mean If the version of this is old there's no point downloading this :smile:

Yes this version is the latest :smile:

HIENA

Reaction score
somebody can explain something , i`m a little noobie :))

what means link title ( + spin ) and link description ( + spin )

i know what means link title and link description but i don`t know what is that ( + spin )

thank you :(

@edit

i receive the answer , i found on youtube some tutorials and and now I know

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
This software already has many bad reviews on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, and its links are lq

Top Bottom