Back from holiday

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

CPAElites Team

Former CPAElites 1.0 owner/admin until April 2019
Reaction score
Got back yesterday and feel tired as hell, wont be very active until next week so if you need help let Bok1ca or someone else know. I had a great time and will post some pictures on here next week perhaps.

Italy was fantastic we went to Pompeii:
Pompeii was an ancient city in Campania, on the Gulf of Naples, situated, like Herculaneum and Stabiae, by the eruption of Mount Vesuvius on 24 August 79 is set AD. In his seven hundred year history of Pompeii was inhabited plateau formed, Samnites, Greeks, Etruscans and Romans and marked. In an eruption of Vesuvius in AD 79 the city was spilled, thereby largely preserved and forgotten over time. After its rediscovery in the 18th Century began the second story of the city, in the course of Pompeii became a central object of archeology and the study of the ancient world. Pompeii, one of the best preserved ancient city ruins, became a well-known in modern times, and strong rezipierten term.

Where we walked the ruins of the old city, even saw the dead that had been covered in the ash from the erupted volcanoes:
pompeii-bodies.jpg

I took some pictures of my own as well, pretty freaky stuff actually and you can see the teeth and bones on them still.
Hope everyone is well and active on here.

Regards

Morpheous

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome back admin. I am quite happy to see this picture.
I know you would have some more too. Can't wait to see them.

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
Alpha said:
Welcome back admin. I am quite happy to see this picture.
I know you would have some more too. Can't wait to see them.

Thanks, I'll get some pictures on here next week.

lanzye

Reaction score
I live near Pompei, by the way welcome back :) You know they are real people? :(

CPAElites Team

Reaction score
lanzye said:
I live near Pompei, by the way welcome back :) You know they are real people? :(

It's beautiful there and the people are friendly, yeah kind of sucks, was amazing and also horrible to see at the same time. Also, thanks a lot it's good to be back.

lanzye

Reaction score
Have you visited Naples too? It's a beatiful city where you can eat the original Pizza :)

God

Reaction score
I just got back from a vacation aswell :). Although Tennessee is hardly on the level of Italy.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome back Hawk! I hope you enjoyed your trip

LinX

Banned
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com