AWM question

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
How am I able to chose which surveys people must complete? I'm willing to do for france 20$ minimum but I've no idea how :(

Skizzy

Reaction score
Im stuck here too I have AWM and I have Enhance Views with 33k credits but I don't know what to do now.

Adorkable

Reaction score
Ignore said:
How am I able to chose which surveys people must complete? I'm willing to do for france 20$ minimum but I've no idea how :(

I can help you, do you have TeamViewer?

Hyphy

Reaction score
Ignore said:

optimization center, then start adding offers you don't want to show up on your content locker etc to the no show list :)

hit me up in a pm if you have anymore questions

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hyphy said:
Ignore said:

optimization center, then start adding offers you don't want to show up on your content locker etc to the no show list :)

If I put minimum fr traffic payout. Than I'll receive a minimum of that amount?
That's all I need than :) thanks

Hyphy

Reaction score
Ignore said:
Hyphy said:
Ignore said:

If I put minimum fr traffic payout. Than I'll receive a minimum of that amount?
That's all I need than :) thanks
yeah it will push offers that are french and over whatever amount you picked :)

Top Bottom