AWM or AdNooka?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Roccaz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello everyone, I am currently using FileIce but am looking to switch it up to a provider that offers content locking.

I have applied and been accepted into both AdNooka and AdWorkMedia, now could someone please tell me which they prefer + the reasons they feel it is the better preference?

Thanks for the help guys! :money::money:

Sion

Reaction score
What i need to tell you; just test each one for One week and you will see what is the best Network for You ;)

Roccaz

Reaction score
tenover said:
What i need to tell you; just test each one for One week and you will see what is the best Network for You ;)

That is helpful, but I will be spending the next week or so completely setting up a niche I have, so in the meantime if people can provide some good reasons for one or the other, when I begin the campaign I will decide which to start with.

Thanks again!

AfricaAffiliate

Reaction score
like tenover put it, i suggest you split test the two networks. I suggest you start with AWM

username1334

Reaction score
Just make a test and look what network give you the best CR.
The only thing i know about Adnooka is that they have no offers for Canada and no cellphone offers for USA.

AdClay

Reaction score
Try both yourself and then decide.

The network that worked for me, might not for you.

primux

Reaction score
I happened to enjoy AWM. It's a really great CPA that cares about their customers and they have an awesome support team!

sharehare

Reaction score
Roccaz said:
tenover said:

That is helpful, but I will be spending the next week or so completely setting up a niche I have, so in the meantime if people can provide some good reasons for one or the other, when I begin the campaign I will decide which to start with.

Thanks again!

The traffic quality may vary from week to week?

I suggest that you will setup a spinner that will spin between different networks content lockers. Cheers!

Top Bottom