AWM is down for me? Traffic decreasing lately?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
It's been ~hour since it went down and I guess the link locker is down as well. Is there anything to be worried about?

Also, another question I would like to ask related to AWM, I see a HUGE decrease of clicks on my account, I am definitely sure something is going on. I don't have "free" in my domain name, so is there any reason the clicks are decreasing a lot? And I am targeting PIN submits only, so I'm not sure what is going on, but last 2 days, my traffic went down by 80%.

Any help is appreciated.

daonlinegamer

Reaction score
My traffic seems average, maybe a bit low but nothing to mention. And it is down for me too, hope everythings alright :(

Oloty

Reaction score
inb4; AdShift Media.

But seriously, a network with this much downtime is kind of a red flag; don't ya' think?

Oloty

Reaction score
DigitalGangster said:
Oloty said:
inb4; AdShift Media.

But seriously, a network with this much downtime is kind of a red flag; don't ya' think?

Yeah first all the email warnings and alerts now this, time to jump ship

Haha, don't you mean Shift ships?(;
Get it? Guys?

Top Bottom