[Awesome] Unsaturated Niche which can give you a Conversion about 20%

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

username1334

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This is a hot and unsaturated Niche, you can earn 100$ in one day with this niche!

You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

Atlantis

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Good find! This can indeed earn you a nice sum if you do promote it right.

username1334

Reaction score
i dont guarantee the conversion rate, because its going saturated if you all use it :D

klaatu97

Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
This is a hot and unsaturated Niche, you can earn 100$ in one day with this niche!
Unfortunatly a real bot is living for this website, one free and one selled on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, so people won't complete this! (I hope yes for you :D )

username1334

Reaction score
klaatu97 said:
Moneycoach said:
Unfortunatly a real bot is living for this website, one free and one selled on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, so people won't complete this! (I hope yes for you :D )

i dont think so, the site is useless a bot will bring you nothing by the way. the guy who scripted this was waisting his time srsly.
And dude normal people are not members in blackhat world.
Normal teens who want to promote the little stuff dont know about forums with bots ect.
please use brain befor you try to hit men down.

E: the site is better protected against bots then addmefast.

username1334

Reaction score
-qwerty- said:
Any proof or just trash talking?

i was using this niche months ago.
But if you think on this way:

The people clicking ads ect. to earn credits.
then they see a professional website about a programm which will earn the credits.

Now you can think yourself about the conversion.

just be HQ and lie like a king that the people can earn 500k credits a day...

klaatu97

Reaction score
Moneycoach said:
klaatu97 said:
Moneycoach said:

i dont think so, the site is useless a bot will bring you nothing by the way. the guy who scripted this was waisting his time srsly.
Normal teens who want to promote the little stuff dont know about forums with bots ect.
I'm not trying to hit men down, I hope people will make kkk$ with this, but unfortunatly most people search, and if they find a survey, they search again and if they don't find a free one, they download with survey.
(the guy that do this bot is selling a lot of copies)
Good luck with leads!

username1334

Reaction score
klaatu97 said:
Moneycoach said:
klaatu97 said:
Moneycoach said:

I'm not trying to hit men down, I hope people will make kkk$ with this, but unfortunatly most people search, and if they find a survey, they search again and if they don't find a free one, they download with survey.
(the guy that do this bot is selling a lot of copies)
Good luck with leads!

ok sry, i was using this niche months ago there was no single bot at this time.

Top Bottom