Atleast 25$ a day earners... have a Great Offer for you

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Reaction score
Looking for earners earning at least 25$ even 20$ will be good enough .
what you will get from my side :-

1) I am SEO master will teach you how to index your website to 1st page.
2) Ready to give off some of my niches .
3)Have a method to safeguard videos from YT ban and Mass flagging .

Interested --- PM me . or contact me on skype :adityapandey356

inflameous

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So are you giving this information for free, or you want something specific in return

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
So what do u want in exchange? i doubt you're an seo expert, because if i were you i will use all my skill only with myself. you are the master u said, u can rank any site, why would u want a partner lmao..

Reaction score
@Fierce : I didn't say that i need a JV Partner . I just have an offer for 25$ above earners . Interested can contact me on skype : adityapandey356 .

manndi

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
adityapandey356 said:
@Fierce : I didn't say that i need a JV Partner . I just have an offer for 25$ above earners . Interested can contact me on skype : adityapandey356 .

if you are so good at seo i will give u one hot niche microsfot points generator,rank this to first page and u can make huge money

capricious

Reaction score
manndi said:
adityapandey356 said:

if you are so good at seo i will give u one hot niche microsfot points generator,rank this to first page and u can make huge money

Its dead, trust me when I say that.

#CPA

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
manndi said:
adityapandey356 said:

OH! Thanks!! a lot!!! For that niche!!! Its sooooo Unsaturaaateeedd!!! I just earned 1K in a day with it.

Bullshit.

Îñçrëdìßlê

Reaction score
Let me give you another one, infact many,the niches are not saturated and you can bank hard

"How To Get Pregnant"
"How to Avoid Multiple Misscarriage"
"How to make your teeth ,Clean and Clear"
"Quickbooks Technical Support"
"Quickbooks 2014,Pro premier and enterprise edition "
and so On

Enjoy mate , I really Like your Confidence

Mr White

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
This thread was on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and looked LQ and Spammy there aswell.

Top Bottom