At what age and how did You first started to use PPD/CPA ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

MilijasBoss

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey Guys i just wanna ask You at what age You first started doing PPD/CPA and how did i found it out ?

Me: I started at when i was 13 i knew nothing about IM than fileice opened and in first week or two i saw thread on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and i applied and got accepted. That was 2,5 Years ago. Starting IM early really helps You with expirience and stuff so yeah im glad i saw that 2,5 years ago.

punkHD

Reaction score
I knew about and started working on PPD/CPA in July 2012 but started earning money in September 2012. I only earned for a month then laziness, and exams stopped me. I'm still on a halt. :|

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I started 2 years ago, and what I have learned is that every year it becomes harder and harder to earn money online.

MilijasBoss

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
I started 2 years ago, and what I have learned is that every year it becomes harder and harder to earn money online.

I dont really think so, for me its the same :)

Heraclitus

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
3 months ago but I have spend hundreds of hours reading and applying.

Top Bottom