Ask the Experts/Bok1ca Section

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitpat

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
On --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- Bok1ca did a thread where he answered peoples cpa/ppd questions. Why don't we have a "Ask The Experts/Bok1ca" section where people ask questions and experts like Bok1ca answer them.

I'm thinking it should be under the VIP section too so it doesn't get spammed and to give more value to VIPs.

Animals

Reaction score
Oh well, I don't know who is this Bok1ca, but looks the PPD guru :p

mitpat

Reaction score
BeRichOnline said:
Oh well, I don't know who is this Bok1ca, but looks the PPD guru :p

Yeah he's just some guy who makes some money online :P

Mr White

Reaction score
You do CPA and don't know who BOK1CA is?!! That is like saying I am a Christian but who is this Jesus fella!

Animals

Reaction score
hey I'm a newbie on CPA and PPD guy! :c Sorry boys love ya ! :D

Ignore

Reaction score
This is ridiculous. There's a newbies section for all the questions.
Else every single vip would post on there.

I suppose he doesn't want to be spammed the whole time

mitpat

Reaction score
Ignore said:
This is ridiculous. There's a newbies section for all the questions.
Else every single vip would post on there.

I suppose he doesn't want to be spammed the whole time

I'm not saying it would only have to be Bok1ca, plus newbies section is a bit on the basic side. Most questions are just repeats because people don't use the search button.

He actually answered questions for months on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- and most were really basic questions like "can i get in if i'm under 18?" and "what is a niche?"

This section could be much higher quality.

zexo

Reaction score
You guys are over ratting Bok1ca. Sure, he does make a lot of money and he did make a lot of money in a day from facebook. One thing you're forgetting, there are people who make way more then he does. Bok1ca has just made his name well known. Sure, he is a great earner and knows a lot of stuff, but don't over rate him as some sort of a god.

A color, a userbar does not mean shit to me! I know for sure, even some newbies could give him some useful info. My earnings are really great and high, yet I still get new and useful information from people who I speak to on daily basis. Such as mitpat himself.

Building a large facebook fan page is not as hard as you think it is. If you have some creativity and a few minutes of your time per day. You can do what he has done as well. I rather earn 300 every day, then $3k in one day and then nothing after for a while. Just my 2 cents. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom