Are you partnered ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Hi everyone.

I was wondering : is it a good idea to ask for a partnership with Awesomeness TV, in order to get access to the custom thumbnail ?

I know this network is accepting everyone, and it can be a real plus, as a custom thumbnail is always way more attractive on Google.

What do you guys think ?
Thanks in advance for your answers !

Blastoise

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I applied for a partnership with them and it took nearly a month for them to accept me. So if you are happy to wait, why not.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blastoise said:
I applied for a partnership with them and it took nearly a month for them to accept me. So if you are happy to wait, why not.

Maybe you were unlucky, because I tried once on another account, and it only took 3 days..

risenjesus

Reaction score
Blastoise said:

Ahh, that can be a good thing.

Some people like waiting a while to post a video..

So if you do, why not? haha

Blastoise

Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
Blastoise said:

Maybe you were unlucky, because I tried once on another account, and it only took 3 days..

Yeah, it was probably my bad luck. But overall I did find them a fairly awful network. So do not expect to earn from them.

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Blastoise said:
Vαηιту said:
Blastoise said:

Yeah, it was probably my bad luck. But overall I did find them a fairly awful network. So do not expect to earn from them.

It's not really to earn anything, simply to have access to the custom thumbnail feature.

Blastoise

Reaction score
Vαηιту said:
Blastoise said:
Vαηιту said:
Blastoise said:

It's not really to earn anything, simply to have access to the custom thumbnail feature.

Yeah exactly, in that case it should be fine :)

Top Bottom