Are High Retention YouTube Views really that necessary?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

gabemadison

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My question, since I'm trying to rank my video for this new niche I started, is: are high retention views really that necessary to rank your video high?

gabemadison

Reaction score
So you think I should purchase Vagex Pro so that I can set the viewer retention rate and disable the other non-high retention views?

Apex

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
well, it's my first month of PPD, so I don't know much about it, but from what I've heard, It's a great investment.
Good Luck.

gabemadison

Reaction score
Thanks for offering what you do know. I think I will purchase the pro once I get my payout from AWM or FileFire.

Apex

Reaction score
How are the filefire rates? I've been thinking to test them out soon.

PeaceBreaker3

Reaction score
EnhanceViews (Non-Ref: click) is great for this because you are able to select the amount of seconds you want your video to be watched.

Cheers,
PB3

gabemadison

Reaction score
Apex said:

They're pretty good, they recently announced they're increasing the payouts of every lead 10-20% I believe. I've moved to AWM because it's just a preference of mine.

EnhanceViews (Non-Ref: click) is great for this because you are able to select the amount of seconds you want your video to be watched.

Cheers,
PB3

Thanks, you just reminded me of that site! Any other sites you recommend? Like should I buy the Pro on Vagex and Premium on Hitleap? Or should I just stick to EnhanceViews?

lebshot

Reaction score
gabemadison said:
Apex said:

They're pretty good, they recently announced they're increasing the payouts of every lead 10-20% I believe. I've moved to AWM because it's just a preference of mine.

Cheers,
PB3

Thanks, you just reminded me of that site! Any other sites you recommend? Like should I buy the Pro on Vagex and Premium on Hitleap? Or should I just stick to EnhanceViews?

HitLeap. NON REF LINK REF LINK.
Free user can do length to 60seconds and premium user to 90seconds. Also invest in vagex pro account is good too.

gabemadison

Reaction score
HitLeap. NON REF LINK REF LINK.
Free user can do length to 60seconds and premium user to 90seconds. Also invest in vagex pro account is good too.

My video is 2 minutes long, 60 seconds probably isn't enough. And I'm not sure if 90 seconds is long enough either.

Vagex Pro - How long can you make the views for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom