Are Gigaviews & SYV good ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Sion

Reaction score
Hi Guys, all are on the title. I just want to know ur opinion on this 2 Website.

( Gigaviews the 1K free views are good ? )

Sorry for my bad English OMG kill ME !!! :grin:

CodeBreakers

Reaction score
I can't tell you about gigaviews because i never got a chance to use it. But I heard lots of positive talk about SYV. They are good! :)

Sion

Reaction score
CodeBreakers said:
I can't tell you about gigaviews because i never got a chance to use it. But I heard lots of positive talk about SYV. They are good! :)

Yep, but how many views must use with SYV because i have 6 Videos i have use SYV for this all videos and all are not ranked i Get juste 15 Impression with it so it's not good..

CodeBreakers

Reaction score
tenover said:
CodeBreakers said:

Yep, but how many views must use with SYV because i have 6 Videos i have use SYV for this all videos and all are not ranked i Get juste 15 Impression with it so it's not good..

Well, Like I said I didn't really use SYV. So, I can't help you with it sorry :). Someone else can tell you better :)

Line

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
GigaViews always delivers within 24 hours and you can always get past 301 views with it, that's my experience with a few videos so far.

Sion

Reaction score
Morph said:
GigaViews always delivers within 24 hours and you can always get past 301 views with it, that's my experience with a few videos so far.

Yep it's really helpful to bypass +301views, but it's good for rank gigaviews ? because they deliver free 1k views it's not nothing ^^

Line

Reaction score
tenover said:
Morph said:

Yep it's really helpful to bypass +301views, but it's good for rank gigaviews ? because they deliver free 1k views it's not nothing ^^

Well, it certainly doesn't derank you. If you know what you're doing with YouTube SEO, you'll be fine with it. I also use EnhanceViews after 301 views.

Diem

Reaction score
Useless , in my opinion.

high5

Reaction score
I only use SYV to get past 301 views (it doesn't freeze the views counter).

lanzye

Reaction score
I can say you that gigaviews deliver you the views in 24h or less, but i don't know if they'r HR becouse i don't have time to see the stats by the way i use it after 301+ block.

Top Bottom