Anyway to recover forgotten gmail adress?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Skouti

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
So yesterday I created a new youtube account to upload my new niche,but forgot to keep the login details and now I only have the username of the channel with the niche and the password, but since I don't have the email I cannot login..

Is there any way to recover it? I've already tried google's recovery system but because I didn't put a secondary e-mail adress when registering it didn't work.

Also maybe there is any chrome plugin that can find every e-mail and login detail I've ever put to my browser? but I used the anonymous mode while registering.

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Skouti said:
So yesterday I created a new youtube account to upload my new niche,but forgot to keep the login details and now I only have the username of the channel with the niche and the password, but since I don't have the email I cannot login..

Is there any way to recover it? I've already tried google's recovery system but because I didn't put a secondary e-mail adress when registering it didn't work.

Also maybe there is any chrome plugin that can find every e-mail and login detail I've ever put to my browser? but I used the anonymous mode while registering.

Have you tried logging in with your username?
I think when you try to login with your username (If the password is correct), it will show you the e-mail from that username.

Skouti

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Gorsko said:
Skouti said:

Have you tried logging in with your username?
I think when you try to login with your username (If the password is correct), it will show you the e-mail from that username.

I tried but since it's a secondary channel, it doesn't give me the e-mail, I will try to remember the username of the primary channel and hopefully I can solve my problem.

mangosteen

Reaction score
when you register google asked your email could you use your present email to recover ? I used my original email all the time ..

JuanMove

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
That is the hardest part there man. It's okay if you just lost your password, but if you lost your username that's a big problem.

Top Bottom