Anyone using Adscend Media?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

street1920

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys Anyone here using adscendmedia? Do They perform Well? They Have lot of offers, how are They compared to awm?

ocremix

Reaction score
I'm using Adscend and their offers are converting well for me. And how they are compared to awm im my opinion they just have more variety of offers, and they have more useful tracking tools. Easy to optimize offers for lockers.

street1920

Reaction score
ocremix said:
I'm using Adscend and their offers are converting well for me. And how they are compared to awm im my opinion they just have more variety of offers, and they have more useful tracking tools. Easy to optimize offers for lockers.

Do you use their content locker or you go with Content Lock Pro (planning to buy it)?

SEO

Reaction score
Website
www.secretblackhat.com
I have only good words for them. They are far better than AWM with a lot more offers. Infact, I consider them the best CPA network.

ocremix

Reaction score
street1920 said:
ocremix said:

Do you use their content locker or you go with Content Lock Pro (planning to buy it)?
i use their content locker very easy to optimize.

Sky

Reaction score
They are probably the best network at the moment. They have a clean reputation and the CEO is very kind as well. I suggest you don't do fake niches and black hat methods on their network because they constantly monitor that stuff. Stay white hat.

HCT

Reaction score
I recommend and don't recommend using them. They do get good CTR for link lockers and good offers, although you will be on NET 30 and you might get your account terminated if you promote fake files or niches. They are very strict about those kind of STUFF.

jenat

Reaction score
How to apply adscendmedia? I applied for 5 times and got rejected every time .I can join as your referral .

Top Bottom