Anyone tried celebrity niche?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
August 31, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Hey,

I just saw a thread on another forum about using celebrity niche, e.g. "Justin Bieber got beaten up".
Did anyone try this niche and made any money? I think a video will be 1. quite hard to rank and 2. what will you provide in the video? I mean, if he really got beaten up there will be already 1000 videos for free on yt about that, and if this is fake news, then what to show in the video?
 

Prototype

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 21, 2013
Messages
760
Reaction score
0
Location
United Kingdom
Someone actually shared a Harry Styles niche a little while ago, I'm not quite sure how they got on with it though.

I'd imagine it'd bring in a few bucks.
 

Emancipated

Active member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 31, 2013
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
You can spam facebook pages with comments. Make Landing Page (picture photoshop) with content locker. I did not tried this, just saying.
 

Zack

Well-known member
Joined
May 12, 2013
Messages
69
Reaction score
0
anatho said:
Hey,

I just saw a thread on another forum about using celebrity niche, e.g. "Justin Bieber got beaten up".
Did anyone try this niche and made any money? I think a video will be 1. quite hard to rank and 2. what will you provide in the video? I mean, if he really got beaten up there will be already 1000 videos for free on yt about that, and if this is fake news, then what to show in the video?
1. Niche's are not always about ranking, in this case, comment spam (and upvoting) would be the best course of action. Trying to rank a video that has no content is pointless.

2. If for some reason someone decided to approach this with the PPD standard "upload and rank" procedure, then the video content should be something along the lines of "blahblahblah jb video leaked, too graphic for youtube (or copyright issues with posting it on youtube", then point then to your money site to watch the video.
 

Swifty

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
March 25, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Age
25
Hahahaha people will do anything for money! this is ridiculous guys, but maybe it's a good thing :tongue:

I saw some of my friends on facebook are posting things like:

1."Eminem had a car accident"
2. "50cent died in a car accident"
3. "Justin Bieber naked"

And stuff like that but i didn't pay attention at this, maybe it could work! if someone used this method let us know!
 

User

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
0
Location
Caribbean ! :D
Yep , this is great niches but you have to try to think ahead, imagine you were on the first page for "Kim Kardashian Pregnant" .........You would make 1000+ that day.
 

Rival

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
August 10, 2013
Messages
186
Reaction score
0
Age
35
Location
NY
this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM
 

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
August 31, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
RivalOfGod said:
this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM

yes, I think this only will work with fake news ... because real news everyone could watch for free on youtube or elsewhere ....

but if you provide fake news and make a landing page/celebrity blog and promote it by commenting top videos this might work ... also you have no video online that could be flagged for fake content ....

only problem, most cpa networks have report/abuse buttons on their content lockers ....
 

anatho

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
August 31, 2013
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Next problem I see here, can't Justin Bieber or whoever you use sue for using his photos or telling lies about him?
 

jaminlee

Member
Joined
September 15, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
anatho said:
RivalOfGod said:
this seems like a very tough niche to market I mean news is news and nobody will do a damn survey for free news however might be decent for maybe an adfly campaign or the like where its based on CPM

yes, I think this only will work with fake news ... because real news everyone could watch for free on youtube or elsewhere ....

but if you provide fake news and make a landing page/celebrity blog and promote it by commenting top videos this might work ... also you have no video online that could be flagged for fake content ....

only problem, most cpa networks have report/abuse buttons on their content lockers ....

Stop with the fake content already.
 
Top Bottom