Anyone know a good Animoto alternative?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Aeon Enfinity

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
I'm looking for a good alternative to Animoto...preferably one that actually lets you download the videos and upload them yourself. Any suggestions?

punkHD

Reaction score
PPDExplosion said:
I'm looking for a good alternative to Animoto...preferably one that actually lets you download the videos and upload them yourself. Any suggestions?

Animoto does give you the option to download your videos.

Aeon Enfinity

Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
punkHD said:
PPDExplosion said:

Yeah if you pay, which is fine except only their $39 / mo one is worth it and thats priced way too high. The $5 / mo one just isn't worth it.

punkHD

Reaction score
PPDExplosion said:
punkHD said:
PPDExplosion said:

Yeah if you pay, which is fine except only their $39 / mo one is worth it and thats priced way too high. The $5 / mo one just isn't worth it.

For free man. I'm using it for quite a while now.

Akshay

Reaction score
you can use stupeflix or for download videos you can use IDM to dlownload videos

shilpasgl

Reaction score
Have you tried Picovico (www.picovico.com)?
It gives free download of videos plus with the basic account you can make upto 3 minutes video.

Dejan

Reaction score
When you finish your video on animoto,upload it on youtube and download it from youtube.delete outro and that's it.

Top Bottom