Anyone here using CPALead?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

street1920

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys, anyone have experience with CPALead? How are their offers? Do they convert well compared to AWM?
I'm just testing them right now.

Aeon Enfinity

Reaction score
Website
GameCDKeys.net
I've used them a ton since way back when they first started the whole incentivized scene. Great system, great staff and support. Offers convert well and pretty good EPC.

They just launched a new 'Link Locker' tool as well which pretty much is their PPD tool, definitely worth checking out.

Mateusz

Reaction score
I used CPAlead back in the day (1 year ago) and the conversion ratio was much lower with them compared to the other providers I was with. I hope it's better now, i don't like being pessimistic. :P

CPALead

Reaction score
Niches+?=profit said:
I used CPAlead back in the day (1 year ago) and the conversion ratio was much lower with them compared to the other providers I was with. I hope it's better now, i don't like being pessimistic. :P

If you had that experience, let me be the first to apologize.

We have everything anyone else has only more. We're the only ones with this many exclusives. A lot of the time its just a matter of setting up and optimizing. Either way, conversions aside - you'll earn more with CPAlead and we'll do everything to win your business and keep it. Just let us know.

I actually appreciate the feedback and heads up on what you saw in the past!

Cheers to some happy earnings!! Our new launch will blow you away :)

http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Ann...-NEW-File-Link-Lockers-you-re-gonna-LOVE-THIS

Restricted3

Reaction score
Website
www.cpalead.com
xujambambam said:
tenover said:
I have One Advice for you : Never use the widget of CPALead on Blogger. You're Blog will be deleted Automaticly ;)

Can't agree with you, I am using CpaLead's widget on my blogger site, works properly.

What he said - We have thousands and thousands of publishers using the Blogger platform with success. If your Blog was removed its because of other factors, not our widget. I even have my own test blogger that I've had up since 2009 - still running: http://jasonswan.blogspot.com/2009/04/gateway-testing-page.html

CPALead

Reaction score
Thanks Jason,

He's been called out by a lot of people for it too. I'd imagine there are better ways to waste time but to each their own.

MORE IMPORTANTLY

HUGE ANNOUNCEMENT:

[video=youtube]

Built in Virus Scanner to give users more comfort and increase conversions
Higher payouts and exclusive offers
100% Customizable, with tons of new themes. Using CSS3, Jquery, HTML 5 to produce the best and smoothest Link & File Lockers out there. We wanted to make sure you could crush it.

MANY MORE DETAILS HERE - http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Announce...-LOVE-THIS

:)

Top Bottom