Anyone have this script??

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Supreme

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 27, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

thank you so much!


DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

i can use it for blogger right?
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Supreme said:
DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

thank you so much!


DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

i can use it for blogger right?



Not really, You need an Domain and hosting for this script.
 

Supreme

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 27, 2013
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
DutchPride said:
Supreme said:
DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

thank you so much!


DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

i can use it for blogger right?



Not really, You need an Domain and hosting for this script.



wowwww :( i already did my whole niche in blogger :(
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
Supreme said:
DutchPride said:
Supreme said:
DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

thank you so much!


DutchPride said:
I have it, Im going to send you an private message now.

i can use it for blogger right?



Not really, You need an Domain and hosting for this script.



wowwww :( i already did my whole niche in blogger :(



An domain isn't that expensive. I'd suggest you to buy one and use the script;) good luck!
 

Repun

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 28, 2013
Messages
478
Reaction score
0
that landing page looks nice :d, too bad i don't know how to code or anything

Edit: domain don't cost that much
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Repun said:
that landing page looks nice :d, too bad i don't know how to code or anything

Edit: domain don't cost that much

I know it's not very nice, but you can still use HTTrack.
It seems that the page is in HTML, so you will certainly get most content of the site.

PS : I don't use HTTrack, even if CPA is all about competition, and that sometimes, unfair things are done by competitors.
 

username1334

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 6, 2013
Messages
355
Reaction score
0
3minutes and its ripped


Vαηιту said:
Repun said:
that landing page looks nice :d, too bad i don't know how to code or anything

Edit: domain don't cost that much

I know it's not very nice, but you can still use HTTrack.
It seems that the page is in HTML, so you will certainly get most content of the site.

PS : I don't use HTTrack, even if CPA is all about competition, and that sometimes, unfair things are done by competitors.

The website is PHP
 

Vanity

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 23, 2013
Messages
464
Reaction score
0
Guerilla said:
3minutes and its ripped


Vαηιту said:
Repun said:
that landing page looks nice :d, too bad i don't know how to code or anything

Edit: domain don't cost that much

I know it's not very nice, but you can still use HTTrack.
It seems that the page is in HTML, so you will certainly get most content of the site.

PS : I don't use HTTrack, even if CPA is all about competition, and that sometimes, unfair things are done by competitors.

The website is PHP



Firebug is saying that it's in HTML..
 
Top Bottom