Anyone from File ice? need some help

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I have 5 on FI. I need this to paypal. I will download your files using premium credits. You'll get 1$ per download.

Nuutero

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I can do this but I really don't think you get money from premium downloads. Are you sure I will get $1 per dl?

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nuutero said:
I can do this but I really don't think you get money from premium downloads. Are you sure I will get $1 per dl?
Yes I've done this before. I sold 10 premium credits then.

what we do is, i will buy 5 premium credits and i will download your file using it, so u get 1$ per download. You pay me 5 on paypal

Nuutero

Reaction score
Fierce said:
Nuutero said:

what we do is, i will buy 5 premium credits and i will download your file using it, so u get 1$ per download. You pay me 5 on paypal

Is there a chance of getting banned? I mean, does FI allow these kinds of downloads?

Fierce

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nuutero said:
Fierce said:
Nuutero said:

Is there a chance of getting banned? I mean, does FI allow these kinds of downloads?

"Premium credits cost $1.00/credit when purchased from your approved balance, or $1.20/credit when purchased from your unapproved monthly earnings. Each premium credit allows you to download one file from FileIce without completing surveys, on any download page via the "Premium Download" button. The publisher who uploaded the file will receive $1.00 for the download. The minimum purchase amount is 5 credit"

Of course its allowed! This is what premium credits for.
Here's my premium earnings. I buy and sell when I was on FI then.
fBFz3Qw.png

boghi

Reaction score
No one is going to give you 5 $ for 5 fi credits.Try on fi forums there is a guy who's doing this for about 1 premium credit- 0.70 $.

Top Bottom