Anyone can be my PPD mentor? you will be rewarded.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

hamsterhell

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
first of all im earning about 30$-40$ per day only with boosting my video on youtube with comment like and views,if any one can make me reach over 60$ then i will share that month 20% total income with my mentor,is higher then every referral.:smile:

in example in that month you helped me reach 60$ per day,if that month have 30 days then you will get 60*30*20%=360$。

if any additional site you need me to register i will register as your ref for sure so you earn even more.:wink:

if anyone interested please pm me for further discussion.

thanks for your reading,goodluck!

illuminati

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
add me on skype: illuminati.rf

My network is adnooka and I can mentor you. I earn a lot and my knowledge in CPA is great.

J a Y

Reaction score
Website
innogriti.in
Did you post before i remember similar thread before from someone.Hope you find someone really good.

Choose your mentor wisely !

Thanks.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
incription said:
Did you post before i remember similar thread before from someone.Hope you find someone really good.

Choose your mentor wisely !

Thanks.

ya,i remember that i saw someone post like this so i give it a try,hope can find someone be my mentor.thank you!:wink:

punkHD

Reaction score
If you can earn $40 per day you can scale it up to $60 yourself. Just do what you are doing for another or more niches.

hammerK

Reaction score
Why the hell are you doing this??
I mean you already scaled your earnings up to 30$-40$/day.... so where is the problem to scale it up even more? Just invest more time and try different stuff. You won´t get any MAGIC TRICKS from a so called "mentor"...
Make some friends now and then and I bet they will help you for free if you got stuck somehow!

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
I think you need to setup more niches, you don't need any mentor if you are earning $40/day, those who are earning $2 or less need mentor. I hope you find one.

hamsterhell

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Why the hell are you doing this??
I mean you already scaled your earnings up to 30$-40$/day.... so where is the problem to scale it up even more? Just invest more time and try different stuff. You won´t get any MAGIC TRICKS from a so called "mentor"...
Make some friends now and then and I bet they will help you for free if you got stuck somehow!

ok,thanks for ur reminder.

IndeXer said:
I think you need to setup more niches, you don't need any mentor if you are earning $40/day, those who are earning $2 or less need mentor. I hope you find one.

yes!i should just set up more niche,you are right!thanks for reminding

Heraclitus

Reaction score
Don't get a mentor!! Go and work on your one. If you are earning that much from one video alone then you have a very big chance you are going to make even more with ease.

Top Bottom