Anybody had any luck with Harvested E-Mail Addresses and CPA/PPD?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

caesar

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Website
www.romancitydirect.co.uk
I was thinking of trying to use harvested E-Mail Addresses to promote my CPA/PPD offers, I have a method to get the E-Mail Addresses and also bulk sending them, I was just wondering if anybody as tried this kind of thing and if they had any luck?

If I do go into it and get good results I will probably post a tutorial and give everybody the relevant info and software for free, but I need your comments first (if you have tried it) any luck?

Calisthenics

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I once tried locking downloads with a single opt-in, though the list was pretty useless.
Of course, I made some money, but I would have made more if I used a regular content locker.

caesar

Reaction score
Website
Calisthenics said:
I once tried locking downloads with a single opt-in, though the list was pretty useless.
Of course, I made some money, but I would have made more if I used a regular content locker.
Well I was thinking more along the lines of just sending people the URL of the content locker or file download etc.

But I am glad you tried something and made some money :)

vendyz said:
it depends on quality of your email list.

What I mean is I would harvest E-Mails from the internet as apposed to list building, I have the canned spam act covered and also the software to extract the E-Mails.

lastbencher9

Reaction score
Dnt forget to post your result if u get succeed. IM0 you should try once.u will make some cash if email list is fresh.

J@bz

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I have heard some making money with harvested emails. But you should try harvesting emails that are in places related to what you are going to promote.

caesar

Reaction score
Website
lastbencher9 said:
Dnt forget to post your result if u get succeed. IM0 you should try once.u will make some cash if email list is fresh.

I will post results soon, I am working on a niche at the moment.

J@bz said:
I have heard some making money with harvested emails. But you should try harvesting emails that are in places related to what you are going to promote.

Places? Well I Harvest using Niche Keywords and E-Mails are scraped from Social Networks like...

facebook, myspace, twitter, orkut, linkedin, pinterest, Google+, tagged, youtube and more.

I am thinking of maybe selling Lists, like 1k of E-Mails custom scraped for so much money etc.

Top Bottom