Any software that i could monitor my videos?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Exo

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I just wanted to ask you, if you have any software or you know about some that could easily do this work. Its nothing big, pretty basic stuff.
Thing is, i want software, where i could enter my video link, keyword, NAME of the video, and it would show me something like this :D dont take it too serious, its just idea. I dont know any software who can do it :/
dtl5.png

And when i close it and open again videos would stay there, i would click refresh and they will show actual data.
It can do other things too, but this mainly. Do you know some software please?

Apex

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I'm actually designing a software similar to this right now for personal use. Allows you to track multiple keywords ranks for the past month etc. Also take daily notes (what you did to increase rank, like build backlinks etc)

Exo

Reaction score
Apex said:
I'm actually designing a software similar to this right now for personal use. Allows you to track multiple keywords ranks for the past month etc. Also take daily notes (what you did to increase rank, like build backlinks etc)
So you dont know about anything right now?

Btw, personal use means only for you right?

caesar

Reaction score
Website
www.romancitydirect.co.uk
I found this (not mine) it costs $21 at the Moment but I happen to have multiple Download Links for it, you can now download it for free (not the OTO).

Youtube Ranking Software ‘a la Gangnam Style’.

The One and Only Youtube Project Management & Tracking Software in the market!

youtube-ranking-software-preview-1B.jpg

Check out the Preview Video...

[video=youtube]

I decided to post the download links here for free

Original Sales Page:
http://www.--- Forum discussions an...e-page-1-google-after-few-clicks-proof.html#1

Download Links:
You must click the "Like" button below this post and reply to this message to view the hidden content (login required, page reload required afterwards).

Notice: A unique reply is required (no copy/paste), the English language is required (forum rules). The bypassing of the character limit with random characters or nonsense replies will result in your account receiving warnings or a permanent ban.

New members are required to create a thread at the "Introduction" forum first: More information

hammerK

Reaction score
Youtube Rank Checker by Anders can do this. Just search here, you will find a link ;)

DeFactos

Reaction score
caesar said:
I found this (not mine) it costs $21 at the Moment but I happen to have multiple Download Links for it, after looking at it I am willing to sell it to you for $5 (not the OTO).

/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/youtube-ranking-software-preview-1B.jpg

[video=youtube]/watch?v=AVVYIQ6z6FA[/video]

If you are interested in buying a copy for just $5 PM me with the title 'Youtube Ranking Software'

Original Sales Page:
/warrior-special-offers-forum/763367-youtube-ranking-software-page-1-google-after-few-clicks-proof.html#1
I will get you this for free, hit me up and I will be going on a short vacation tomorrow so if I don't respond Ill be back in 5 days.

Exo

Reaction score
hammerK said:
Youtube Rank Checker by Anders can do this. Just search here, you will find a link ;)

Yea, thats good, but thing is, i need to insert videos every time when i close that program :/ And it doesnt show views, likes, dislikes..

Hmm, that Youtube Ranking Software looks interesting, maybe i will check it out later. Any more suggestions?

Ignore

Reaction score
caesar said:
I found this (not mine) it costs $21 at the Moment but I happen to have multiple Download Links for it, after looking at it I am willing to sell it to you for $5 (not the OTO).

/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/youtube-ranking-software-preview-1B.jpg

[video=youtube]/watch?v=AVVYIQ6z6FA[/video]

If you are interested in buying a copy for just $5 PM me with the title 'Youtube Ranking Software'

Original Sales Page:
/warrior-special-offers-forum/763367-youtube-ranking-software-page-1-google-after-few-clicks-proof.html#1

It's been shared by me in VIP
There are other programs to check in vip ..

Akshay

Reaction score
use cleanfiles upload panel to track your video i use that account only for this lol

Top Bottom