Any Sharecash users here?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Jay_CPABuild

Network Owner (F1.1)
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hi, I am hoping someone from sharecash can help me out with a problem regarding widgets. I switched a few files to sharecash yesterday and have been getting a decent EPC but my visitors > clicks rate has not been good at all because I have had to use the download page because of this problem I am having with widgets.

2nvgpvt.jpg

As you can see, after the 5 surveys it lists more clickable 'surveys' called undefined, which is what I would like to remove. I put the onclick widget code between the head tags and I'm using the onclick code in my posts (I am using wordpress). The most confusing part is that the widgets are being displayed correctly if I use the 'Instant widget code' but that is no use to me.

Anyone got any ideas? Yes, I have contacted Sharecash support, 3 times in the last 24 hours and not had a response :confused:

Jay_CPABuild

Network Owner (F1.1)
Reaction score
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:
Hey dude, Idk whats the problem, but i suggest you contact their support, they reply pretty fast :)

A few people have told me their support is pretty good but I have contacted them 3 times in the last 24 hours and still haven't heard anything back. Can I contact them on Skype or AIM?

kalekoppen

Reaction score
jay187 said:
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:
Hey dude, Idk whats the problem, but i suggest you contact their support, they reply pretty fast :)

A few people have told me their support is pretty good but I have contacted them 3 times in the last 24 hours and still haven't heard anything back. Can I contact them on Skype or AIM?

ye jay their contact system is really messed up. I send two mails didn't get a reply for 2 weeks then I send another one and it got replied to within 10 minits.

DAFUQISTHISSHIT

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
jay187 said:
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:

ye jay their contact system is really messed up. I send two mails didn't get a reply for 2 weeks then I send another one and it got replied to within 10 minits.
That is weird, maybe they don't work on weekends or something?
You can also try PM them on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.. They have a sticky thread in the CPA section, idk try it?

kalekoppen

Reaction score
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:
kalekoppen said:
jay187 said:
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:

You can also try PM them on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---.. They have a sticky thread in the CPA section, idk try it?

try whatever you can. I normally just spam them until I get an answer or name your mail URGENT!

DAFUQISTHISSHIT

Reaction score
kalekoppen said:
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:
kalekoppen said:
jay187 said:
DAFUQISTHISSHIT said:

try whatever you can. I normally just spam them until I get an answer or name your mail URGENT!

Hahaham yeah that would work :D

klaatu97

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Never seen something like this, probably it's just a bug. Ask to support to fix it.

Top Bottom