Any reviews over: AstroCash.org?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Hey There,

It's so long that whenever I do Niche Research in Gaming Niche. I find mostly AstroCash Links in their blogs.

Please can anyone put up the honest review about the AstroCash.org?

Thanks
 

Heraclitus

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
Age
24
From what I have read many PPD networks like FileSpeedy are based on this network. I am looking forward to a review for this network too.
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Heraclitus said:
From what I have read many PPD networks like FileSpeedy are based on this network. I am looking forward to a review for this network too.

To be very frank, FileSpeedy is the best Download Page I have ever seen in my life.

The most branded and legit looking download page. Without any if or but it just force the user to download the file.

But still I'm looking for the overall review.
 

Heraclitus

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
Age
24
adidam said:
Heraclitus said:
From what I have read many PPD networks like FileSpeedy are based on this network. I am looking forward to a review for this network too.

To be very frank, FileSpeedy is the best Download Page I have ever seen in my life.

The most branded and legit looking download page. Without any if or but it just force the user to download the file.

But still I'm looking for the overall review.

I didn't though they where so great but..

go to http://filespeedy.net/download and delete the /download ... it's astrocash.
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
Heraclitus said:
adidam said:
Heraclitus said:
From what I have read many PPD networks like FileSpeedy are based on this network. I am looking forward to a review for this network too.

To be very frank, FileSpeedy is the best Download Page I have ever seen in my life.

The most branded and legit looking download page. Without any if or but it just force the user to download the file.

But still I'm looking for the overall review.

I didn't though they where so great but..

go to /download and delete the /download ... it's astrocash.

Actually in my point of view AstroCash is a Small Network but with dedicated members (Something like they don't want to expand themselves. They don't want to come into the eyes of Vietnamese :P )
 

Heraclitus

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
1,767
Reaction score
0
Age
24
adidam said:
Actually in my point of view AstroCash is a Small Network but with dedicated members (Something like they don't want to expand themselves. They don't want to come into the eyes of Vietnamese :P )

What's the thing going on with the Vietnamese? I read in Adworkmedia I think or at BluaTrackMedia that they don't trust Vietnamese users etc. Why's that?
 

-qwerty-

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 31, 2013
Messages
532
Reaction score
0
Heraclitus said:
adidam said:
Actually in my point of view AstroCash is a Small Network but with dedicated members (Something like they don't want to expand themselves. They don't want to come into the eyes of Vietnamese :P )

What's the thing going on with the Vietnamese? I read in Adworkmedia I think or at BluaTrackMedia that they don't trust Vietnamese users etc. Why's that?

because they're not legit and do fraudulent leads.
 

trunqs

Member
Joined
September 1, 2013
Messages
22
Reaction score
0
What you guys want to know about astrocash? I'm currently member of them.

They finally launched gateway few days ago after waiting months for it :P
 

high5

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 13, 2013
Messages
208
Reaction score
0
Astrocash is a big ppd network that is mainly used by Polish users. They're legit.
 

adidam

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 26, 2013
Messages
960
Reaction score
0
Location
192.168.1.1
KillZZZzonee said:
I using Astrocash too. Cool site, but now I joined to Cashta.net because they pay weekly.

So you think We are fool that we won't understand you are a Fake Account? :D

#Reported
 
Top Bottom