Any methods? Beside PPD/CPA

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Vortex.

Reaction score
I put a lot of time into CPA/PPD and get clicks no downloads. I make proper videos seo my videos right and just get clicks. I know people say not to buy ebooks but this one has a ton of vouches i have read every one they all say the method works. It is this method. http://www.--- Forum discussions an...s message. ---.net/showthread.php?tid=3144640 Its mylikes and i want to start this i will invest money into it. I was going to do this with PPD or CPA go on microworkers and then pay them .50$ to do my survey i would get 1-2$ back and just do that but lots of money invested. I think this method will work. Anyone ever used it? i hope it works. They also give a new method every month.

Ignore

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
I think you'll be able to get banned.
I heard it before

Phlong

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Just because many vouches exist, it doesn't mean that it works. They usually ask people or pay them to vouch. Do it at your on risk

Shadow

Banned
Reaction score
CP Wizadry ??? oh that sucks...i can give it for less than half of the price.

Shadow

Banned
Reaction score
try ppr (pay per referrals) i earned a good money with it...

Top Bottom