Any idea ?

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 1, 2013
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Where i want
Hello guys,

Do you have any idea from where i can buy some yt comments but in FR language ?
 

User

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 9, 2013
Messages
1,055
Reaction score
0
Location
Caribbean ! :D
Use a translator and enhanceviews or if you want it more HQ , you can make a person translate it themselves so no mistakes are made.
 

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 1, 2013
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Where i want
User said:
Use a translator and enhanceviews or if you want it more HQ , you can make a person translate it themselves so no mistakes are made.

Where can i find that person ?:))
 

DutchPride

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
May 14, 2013
Messages
5,416
Reaction score
0
Location
The Netherlands.
Website
www.cpaelites.com
noob said:
User said:
Use a translator and enhanceviews or if you want it more HQ , you can make a person translate it themselves so no mistakes are made.

Where can i find that person ?:))

I got my friend to translate it then i bought some custom comments.
But you can just go to fiverr and let someone translate it there.
 

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 1, 2013
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Where i want
DutchPride said:
noob said:
User said:
Use a translator and enhanceviews or if you want it more HQ , you can make a person translate it themselves so no mistakes are made.

Where can i find that person ?:))

I got my friend to translate it then i bought some custom comments.
But you can just go to fiverr and let someone translate it there.

I will give a shot on fiverr.
 

TheSilentKid

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 2, 2013
Messages
357
Reaction score
0
Location
Philippines
I think a user here called Tiffa or Tiffany did a french translation service on whole articles. Try pming here maybe he can help you out.
 

noob

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
July 1, 2013
Messages
106
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Where i want
uwotm8 said:
TheSilentKid said:
I think a user here called Tiffa or Tiffany did a french translation service on whole articles. Try pming here maybe he can help you out.

Tifax3 I think :D

What ? What is tifax3 ?


Now i saw the post ! :)) sorry
 

BOOBA

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 18, 2013
Messages
358
Reaction score
0
Yeah ! I can help you ; D Just PM Me !
 
Top Bottom