Any good Method to make money from PPD

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

harrysehgal

Reaction score
I am new in PPD. I have joined 2 networks, CleanFiles and Adnooka, I am awaiting there response on approval of application.

I have got used to this forum, it has some good earning guides. But before I proceed into PPD, I have a few questions which I am listing it here.

1. Good Networks- Which network you think I should join, which does not ask about the website at the time of the registration as I dont have any site.

2. Direct Traffic- Can I promote the links on Facebook and other sites directly rather than creating a video or creating a site. Will my account gets banned for direct traffic.

3. Can I select a niche as Facebook Cheats download and use the keyword facebookcheatcodes and create a site around it and rank it on Google, can this be the good method to earn from it.

I am a newbie and would like to see your comments.

sureshraina2001

Reaction score
I am using sharecash and seems to be working great for me so far :)

Direct traffic ? Why people will download the stuff since you are not showing anything then some text with link? In case you got a great legit niche for which people are dying for then it can work . If you can get good traffic from facebook , then create a page . And promote it that what I will suggest.

Yeah I also heard about about facebook cheats and it's working awesomeely for the people :) Experiment a bit .

Welcome to CPAelites :)

harrysehgal

Reaction score
sureshraina2001 said:
I am using sharecash and seems to be working great for me so far :)

Direct traffic ? Why people will download the stuff since you are not showing anything then some text with link? In case you got a great legit niche for which people are dying for then it can work . If you can get good traffic from facebook , then create a page . And promote it that what I will suggest.

Yeah I also heard about about facebook cheats and it's working awesomeely for the people :) Experiment a bit .

Welcome to CPAelites :)

Good to see fellow Indian commenting with the methods.

Top Bottom