[Another Journey] DarKneSS' Money Making Adventures [Make it Rain]

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

DarKneSS

Reaction score
Hello to the elites (and newbies) of CPA and PPD!

I've created this thread to record down my thoughts everyday, and hopefully motivate others along the way. Meanwhile, I wish some masters can also leave a couple tips for lazy assholes like me.
Enough with the cheesy introduction, I'll move on to my experience with CPA and PPD. This is an excerpt from my another journey on --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. --- that I never finished. So enjoy the read of my "life story" was far.
"I started about a month or so ago, just finishing school and into summer vacation. Now for most people, summer is fun and relaxing; but for me, it's just staying home and watching animes. (Sad to admit, but I am a geek) So a few days into vacation and I was at a party with some friends. One of them, constantly seemed to check on a certain website very often. (A website I later to know as shitcash) I asked what he was doing, and that marks the beginning of my "journey." He told me he was making money everyday, simply uploading files and having other people downloading his files. At first I thought this was stupid, after all, I'd always close the browser when it asked me to do a survey for a file. But he showed me a few of his tricks, and I thought, "This actually could work!"

After that day, I started working on PPD. I discovered --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, --- Forum discussions and promotions are not allowed. Please use the "Report" button below to report this message. ---, etc and found many other methods. Some worked and some didn't for me, but finally I knew you could actually earn money online without investing anything but time and dedication. So after a few days of working, I finally made a few dollars. I could explain how happy I was! You could say this is the first time I actually earned money. (Didn't have part time job yet, only 15 years-old at the time)

So this brought me to here. Earning about $3 on average (Not really, and I'll explain why in a second) In the beginning, I earned $0.50 to $2 a day. It was only after I focused on a niche I found out did I finally struck gold! I started making around $5 a day, which raised my average. And on some lucky days, I even earned $10 to $20! It was then, when I realized that people can actually make a living on the internet."
That passage was written last year in July. Like I said, I average $3-5 a day all through the summer. Fast forward a couple months because I had school, it's summer again and it's time for me to begin again!
So totally, I have made a total of $1,600 from AWM! (I have also used FI, but earnings are not that great) I understand it is not great, but that is because I concentrated on my studies in school, so I did not focus on money making. I am now taking summer school, but that also means it is a much easier class and I have tons of free time on my hands to start small and go big again.

[align=center]GOALS:
[X]Earn $1 Stable
[X]Earn $5 Stable
[]Earn $10 Stable
[]Earn $25 Stable
[]Earn $50 Stable
[]Earn $100 Stable

DAY 1:
My video that has been earning me an average of $20 a day has just been taken down , and copied by other PPD users. Sadly, I will need to create another video for this niche. However, not much was done today except the purchase and set up of a domain. Will keep you guys updated!​
[/align]

Top Bottom