Android game niche

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

chrisrod568

Reaction score
I'm new to PPD and have a fileice account. Will android game modsbring any money or are their better ones? My phones rooted and there's an app that can record your screen, so my videos will be easy to make and the video quality is great. Also if this isnt a bad niche to start out with, can anyone link me to a website that releases android mods daily, so I can be on top of things? I wasn't able to find a quality one thanks!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Back in the days when i started doing PPD, my first niche was related to android, i used to make around 20~30$ per day, but it was a really hard job. Anyways, i got all the stuff from http://4pda.ru/forum/ it's russian but just use google translate.

altgani

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
well i only tried one android game niche ,, not a hot game i guess my video is on the first page but i get lead every now and then so i guess yea it's a good start just try to make your video HQ
dunno abut android mods website but i think appmina is good ((not sure the exact name of the website xD))

chrisrod568

Reaction score
Thanks for the awesome tips! I'm surprised how helpful this forum is, most people wont give many tips about PPD or CPA but this seems like a forum where people will share. Of course someones best niches will be secret. I hope to be earning soon.

Top Bottom