Aloha

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Fridge

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Hello people , I am new here and I am planning to buy Legends membership tomorrow , I wanted to do it today but I bought an item from ebay and paypal gays don't let me make another purchase right now , it says something like can't finish the transaction please return to merchant website lalala , usually you wait 24 hours and voila :D

Anyway , I am sorry I didn't registered earlier , this forum is awesome !

Calisthenics

Reaction score
Welcome to CPAElites, 25aug!
It's strange that Paypal does not allow you to make another purchase. Have you verified your account?

Fridge

Reaction score
Calisthenics said:
Welcome to CPAElites, 25aug!
It's strange that Paypal does not allow you to make another purchase. Have you verified your account?

Nah , that's probably the problem , I am still waiting for my payooner card to arrive

Fridge

Reaction score
Thank you , just made a post on paypal community (their forums) trolling them a bit , hopefully they will fix it lol

Tsarnaev

Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites! Read around the forums and you'll learn a ton!

Removed

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites! You will make a good decision by buying Legends, you'll see by yourself that it is really worth the money.

Top Bottom