Allow me to introduce myself.

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

iSki123

VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
My name is iSki123, a lot of people call me John. Others call me Johnnyboi.

About Me:

I'm a moderator & support agent from a network called FileIce, aside from my ticket job. I've been in Internet Marketing for years, used to be a member at sharecash & made a small chunk of change there. When I say chunk of change, that's literally what I mean. ( I made very little there )

What I want in my future:

I'm thinking about getting a degree to possibly be an EMT. Something related to the medical workforce, it's something I heavily enjoy. Although, I know a lot of people would disagree with my decisions. Regardless, it's something I want. Shoot for the stars..

Things I enjoy:

* Internet Marketing

* Forex Trading

* Skiing

What I want to learn more about:

* Facebook Promotion

* SEO

* Delphi Coding Structure

Anyway, sorry for the short thread. It's my official introduction here. I hope to see some similar faces as well as some old ones from back at FileIce. Until then, toodles.

- iSki123

p3kki

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites man, enjoy!

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Welcome to cpaelites bro, I know you from fileice forums. Enjoy your stay here.

Riddik

VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA Elites! iSki, i Remember that your FI Mod.

TheVBScripter

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Reaction score
Welcome to CPA, a very detailed introduction with clear goals you got there mate :)
I hope you'll be as succesfull here as you are at FileIce/Forex Trading (if you're succesfull, I don't know haha)

Anyway.. have fun here :)

Top Bottom