{AIO} Niche+Landing Page+Fake Video+Fake Keygen

Welcome to CPAElites - the original incentive CPA affiliate marketing forum online, solely based on "Cost Per Action".

Be a part of something great, join today! Learn CPA marketing with CPAElites, we will teach you everything such as the best CPA networks, CPA offers with highest payouts and best conversion rates, unsaturated CPA niches, most effective traffic sources and more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
Just downloaded, the landing page is HQ, and will work for everybody who works with such stuff.
 

mic141414

Well-known member
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
June 15, 2013
Messages
249
Reaction score
0
Age
46
Location
USA
thanks can you give us the password for the video rar ?
or should i use the fake software to remove the password ?? LOL
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
mic141414 said:
thanks can you give us the password for the video rar ?
or should i use the fake software to remove the password ?? LOL

Password for the video file is "makerfi", forgot to remove it.
 

Calisthenics

Well-known member
VIP Legends CPAElites Classic (1.0)
VIP Elites CPAElites Classic (1.0)
Joined
July 4, 2013
Messages
1,681
Reaction score
2
IndeXer said:
mic141414 said:
thanks can you give us the password for the video rar ?
or should i use the fake software to remove the password ?? LOL

Password for the video file is "makerfi", forgot to remove it.

EDIT: My bad, I should have looked at the files first, sorry.
 

IndeXer

Banned
Banned
Banned, please read member profile -> "About"
Joined
May 21, 2013
Messages
2,212
Reaction score
0
Age
33
Calisthenics said:
IndeXer said:
mic141414 said:
thanks can you give us the password for the video rar ?
or should i use the fake software to remove the password ?? LOL

Password for the video file is "makerfi", forgot to remove it.

Why does the file is password protected in the first place if you bought the software? I mean, who would include a video with a fake winrar cracker for their paid product?

Dude, are you alright??? I think you are having a bad day today. Take some rest.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom